It is simple to enrol, just attend any one of the many First Taekwondo centres listed. Enrolment is continuous throughout the year and an appointment is not necessary.
Upon enrolment the beginner will be offered personalised training until such time that the member is transferred to another group to continue progress.
You do not need to be fit to enrol because your experienced Instructor will bring your fitness level up gradually, according to the individuals progress. Instructions are deliberately made simple, clear and precise so that the practitioner can confidently understand the techniques and practice correctly. Instructions are never rushed, the progress of the individual will be based upon ones own rate of achievement and capacity.
Some of the many benefits are:-
- Immediate membership recognition for all First Members – no fee penalty for having been away for any period of time.
- First grading tests are conducted on a regular basis.
- First grading results (members qualifications) are fully recognised.
- Financial members (monthly basis) are offered unlimited training lessons.
- First Instructors are specially selected, trained, and officially appointed.
- First Instructors are highly qualified and have years of experience in instructing.
- First Instructors are dedicated to the task of instructing and are professionals.
- First Instructors devote endless time, effort and energy to the progress and promotion of practitioners so as to maximise the quality and standard that can be accomplished.
- We are first and original Taekwondo.
- There is a large network of branches throughout South Australia.