- To obey Australian State and Federal laws.
- To respect the Instructors and fellow members.
- During training to follow the instruction of my Instructors.
- To behave in a self controlled, disciplined and safe manner during training and practice of the art.
- To use the art only for self defence, and defence of others when grave physical danger is imminent.
- To develop an attitude of self respect and exhibit the same behaviour towards others during all personal interactions.
- To train with the intent to achieve the highest possible level within the art.
- To never misuse the art or display or engage in any manner of practice that may bring the art into disrepute.